The Power of Giving an Education to Our Children!
Take Stock in Children of Manatee County provides Scholarships, Mentors and Hope to academically and financially qualified students to help them achieve their highest potential in college and in life.
- Our program works, and our scholars Defy Gravity - achieving the highest high school and college graduation rates in the state of Florida,
- We are asking you to please invest in changing a life in a way that will impact our entire community.
Today is a special Day of Giving for Take Stock in Children of Manatee County. We are asking our Take Stock Family to raise $20,000 toward our $100,000 Scholarship Goal in our 24-hour Scholarship Challenge – Day of Giving!
- A Dollar Goes a Long Way!
- Giving to support scholarships through Take Stock is a direct way to benefit those we care most about – The Children of Our Community!
- And especially those children who have the ability but might not otherwise be able to afford a post-secondary education.
- It’s also a great investment - all funds raised by Take Stock to purchase scholarships are matched 1:1 by the Florida PrePaid Foundation
Today, one of our generous donors is challenging the Take Stock Family to make their gift even more meaningful!
- All gifts received will be matched up to $10,000 during our Scholarship Challenge and then these gifts will be matched AGAIN by Florida Prepaid = $20,000.
- A gift of $50 is worth $200 in scholarship dollars to the students of Manatee County.
Help us reach our Scholarship Goal of $100,000 by making a gift today when gifts are doubled matched.
At Take Stock, we are fortunate to have a loyal and enthusiastic family of volunteers, corporate partners, alumni, and friends that are at the heart of our support that helps provide these great children with a marvelous opportunity to overcome barriers and Defy Gravity every day. Each member of the Take Stock Family is encouraged to:
- Donate during our Scholarship Challenge - Day of Giving – and watch your investment grow - Right in Your Own Backyard!
- Spread the word on social media, email and through word of mouth about our Scholarship Challenge – Day of Giving.
- Stay tuned to find out about some fun incentives for our participating family members!